Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sorry

Last few weeks i heard many friends talking about my blog, they said that I never post some English blog inside my blog. I'm here to say sorry to you all.

Actually, I love to post chinese blog as Chinese is my mother tongue. My Chinese level can be just like an American's english level. I'm not meaning that I dislike English blogging. I write english before is to improve my english, thats all.

Some of my Malay friends asked me to write malay blog before but some friends asked me not to be a malay languange blogger. Malay, is Malaysia's national languange. I think I should write Malay blog also because:
1. To improve my Bahasa
2. To make my Malay friends more interested with my blog
3. To show my patriotisme value(I love MALAYSIA!!)

Anyway, I hope my friends can accept my apologise and I should say sorry again if there was any grammar mistakes in my blog.

4 comments:

Uchiha Prodigy-Uchiha Itachi said...

Your blog's not that bad, keep up the writing and you will be as good as an American speaker.(Just an expression) :p

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dylan said...

Ok! Keep up you good work!!!

Anonymous said...

i think u put true heart(真心)in this blog...no nid to say sorry..this is ur own blog,right?
continue writing not matter using what language...since language is just a media to express,not the thing u want to express....isupport u ...加油