Friday, July 18, 2008

My PSP-2000 Ceramic White

My Father bought me a PSP last few month.
It has a 4GB MS Card.
When I play PSP, I won't feel bored in home.
I have many PSP games storing in my PC.
It's almost 30GB in my PC, including many favourite game, Mu sou Series, Action Game, FPS......
Although it brings me many happiness, but it also makes my result dropped.
So, I had no choice but play PSP limited.
Sometimes I also played PSP together with my friends, LAN with PS2.
PSP is my good friend, it's also my son.
Version: 4.01M33-2(newest custom firmware)
I also install Psp games for my friends, repairing, updating, and so on.
Because of having PSP, some of my friend bought PSP followed by me.
Maybe someone thought that I'm very "HAOLIAN",
but, I just want to share about PSP with you.

No comments: