Monday, July 14, 2008

A lucky day

This noon, when I was going to school, the bell rang.

There was two strange people rang the bell, who was a chinese and a malay.I asked my mum to meet this two people.Firstly they asked some boring question about life and mum answered the question.I thought that it is only a simple invesgitation, so i pay it no heed.

Then, they gave mum a sealed paper and ask her to open it.Mum opened the paper and a silver circle was shown on the paper.The two investigator congratulated mum and said that she won a big prize!!Mum didn't believe that and thought that it was a trick. I was asked to look into it.

That two person gave me a phone number and ask me to call that number.They said that was their boss' phone number.

So, I called the number suspiciously.Thier boss, who names Tony, asked me that am I relatives to the two person.After he confirmd his underling names and my address, he came my home.Tony said that we might won a Toyota Altis car or Rm6000 cash.Mum let Tony and two underling came inside my home and discuss about it.

When my grandma saw the three people, she asked me do not believe it and said we were cheated. I ignored her word and continue discussing it with them. My grandma was a conservative old folk. She was very angry and shouted:"Get out, The cheater. Don't cheat my family." 

Lastly, my mum had to decline it as she is worried grandma angry. When my dad know the incident, he said, it was a right choice mum decline it as a chinese phrase "No free lunch in the world".

No comments: