Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Allen Iverson comes back!!!


See that news? AI goes back to Philadelphia again!
In my last post i talked about the retirement of 10-time NBA All Star player.But now, he just signd a new contract with his older team, the team which drafted him.
Actually, I don't think that AI will come back so fast like this. The news is thrillin me beyond words! I estimated that he will come back next year, but he was signed by Philly after being "waived" by the damn Memphis...

I'm also overjoyed to see the game of 76ers because of the former MVP of the league. I know that one of the reason that plilly signs AI is because the injury of their staring PG, Louis Williams. Anyway, going back to his own team is the best ending for AI's incident. Lastly, I sincerely hope that AI will have a happy season in Philadelphia and his teammate. Can Iverson cooperate with another AI, and the others? The Answer will be known at 8th December, the game between 76ers and Iverson's former team, Denver Nuggets. Wish AI and Pilly good luck!